Here at BVA Hospice & Palliative Care Services, we have trained volunteers who are always ready to lend their skills in providing exceptional care to other people, especially to individuals with life-limiting illness.
You can assure that our volunteers are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge in enhancing the quality of life of your loved ones in many ways. We believe that true and genuine care comes from a warm heart. Whenever you need someone to take care of your terminally ill loved ones within a specific period of time, we are the agency you can trust.
- Offer companionship and support to patients and their families
- Provide transportation to appointments such as doctor’s appointments, shopping, etc.
- Make simple comfort measures for the patient
- Prepare meals
- Perform light housekeeping tasks
- Remind patients of their scheduled medication intake
- Write letters or read to the patient