We at BVA Hospice & Palliative Care Services understand that there are also other needs that our hospice patient and their family have aside from getting hospice care services. That is why we have provided this program to aid the financial, emotional, spiritual, and mental needs of our clients.
Our social workers are more than ready and willing to help every family member of hospice patients so they can have a comfortable end-of-life experience.
Our social workers provide the following:
- Access to Community Resources
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Assessment of the Patient’s Psychosocial and Other Needs
- Patient and Family Education
- Crisis Intervention
- Coordinating with the Patient’s Hospice Care Team
- Bereavement Support
- Grief Counseling