Grief is a common or natural response to the death or loss of a loved one. Dwelling with such feeling for a long period of time can totally shake up your personality, belief, and even your sense of reality and as a result, it can manifest a huge range of unexpected changes in your life.
We at BVA Hospice & Palliative Care Services know how difficult it is to experience such situation. But you should also know that there are things that you need to accept and let go for you to move forward. To help you cope with grief effectively, we provide bereavement counseling services.
Our services include:
- Family and caregiver support visits
- Grief support and counseling
- Spiritual or religious counseling
- Education in coping with grief and mourning
- Individual and family counseling
- Help in preparing for death
- Compassionate listening